Where do you go when you want to find something on the internet? If you are like most people, you start at Google. Over the last year, a whopping 92% of searches conducted were with the Silicon Valley tech giants. But where do the other 8% go? There are actually many alternatives to searching the […]
Links of the week
This week’s links include a new search engine, a new Twitter, a new Manchester United comeback and the same old online privacy issues.